If you have an emergency, please call 911.
Visit the departments facebook page [Cashiers-Fire-Dept]
Help protect your family and property by implementing some or all of the
House Numbers: Make sure the address on your home is clearly visible from the street. Vital minutes can be wasted trying to locate homes.
Street Sign: Street signs are present, free from obstruction and easily readable.
Roadways: Roads are well maintained, clear of obstructions and accessible to emergency apparatus.
Alarms: Have a remotely monitored fire alarm installed in your home
Detectors: Have working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home.
Escape Plan: Implement and rehearse an escape plan.
Sprinklers: Consider installing home sprinkler systems.
Hydrants: If you live in a community with a water system, Talk to the water system authorities about installing presssurized hydrants.
For more information consult the internet or follow one of the links above.
Insurance Polices: Several pages provide information helpful in writing policies.
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- General Information: Information of the department, water supply and mutual aid
- Apparatus: Pump and water capacities of department equipment
- Stations: Station street address and coordinates
- Fire District: Distric boundries
- Department Rating: North Carolina Department of Insurance Office of State Fire Marshal rating for the department.